Saturday, October 6, 2012

My Latest Commission...

Spidey Tee!


Silk Screen Paint, hand painted 
on a Cotton T-Shirt


This is the front of the t-shirt.  I am a HUGE Spider-Man
fan, so I was only too happy to oblige when asked to create
this tee for a fellow fan.  The design, above, is a reproduction
based on a Romita Sr. cover from 1974.




This is the back of the tee.  Spidey hangs about half-way
down the middle of the back, and is a wee bit larger than
he is on the front.


For a hand painted ORIGINAL tee, of whatever your heart desires,
I charge $40 + S&H.  To purchase one of my regular t-shirt designs,
it'll run ya $25 + S&H.

3 comments:

  1. That's really cool Dee. You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Almost forgot, Happy Thanksgiving :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Mike! Sorry for the late response... However, I hope your Thanksgiving was fantastic, as well! :)

    ReplyDelete