Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Art Makes Me Fall Off The Face Of The Earth. Sometimes...

Okay, so it's been a little while since I last posted.  My apologies!
I've been a busy girl.  For starters, I was working on a new mural 
with Willam Lazos.  This time, a large Hugo Boss ad located at 
333 Adelaide, Toronto CA.  I will post photo's momentarily.  

I've also been working on some of the art pieces I'll be selling
at the Toronto Fan Expo, at the end of August.  I have my work 
cut out for me!  I've decided I will be selling hand painted t-shirts,
several art prints, hand painted/hand made book covers, jewelery, 
buttons, and other awesome misc. items.  I'm ridiculously excited!
Pic's of items completed, thus far, to follow. :)

If you are unable to attend the Toronto Fan Expo, but would like 
a print or t-shirt, please feel free to shoot me an e-mail at 
artisticnrg@hotmail.com. Cost for each is $20 + S&H.

No comments:

Post a Comment