Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Book Covers! And Guess What?


...Yup.  They're made with lurve! 




Contrary to popular belief, feeding your brain does 
not make you more desirable to zombies.  Read safely
my friends, and in style! 
All my book covers are available in the same prints 
as my t-shirts.  They are printed/painted on raw
canvas, and heat set, just like my tee's.  Therefore,
you may spill your coffee freely!   >.o

P.S... Doesn't the Nosferatu on the book cover
above look like Sean Penn?  Seriously...? LOL



Aaaaand, they also come in awesome Binder/Text Book
covers.  For now, that's all she wrote.  However, all
designs will soon be available as canvas place mats, and
coasters.  So, stay tuned, kids   >.o   and I'll try to keep 'er
coming!

3 comments:

  1. The covers looked great in person. I'm kicking myself for not buying one when I had the chance.

    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mike! Thanks, glad you liked them! I find photo's never do art justice. Well, I operate out of Toronto, and can mail one out to you, if you'd like? If so, just shoot me an e-mail, and we can sort out the details. I'll also be vending at another show on October 21st, if you'd like to come find me again in person. Details on a recent post >.o

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Dee

    I think I'll try to make it to that. It would be a pleasure to meet you again. If I can't make it, I'll shoot you that email.

    Take care

    ReplyDelete